HAUL & REVIEW | Indie Apothecary Launch Party






Last week, I had the pleasure of attending Indie Apothecary's launch party hosted at Vincent. I met so many new and lovely people, and had an amazing time! The company's founder, Amanda, was such a wealth of knowledge when it came to natural beauty and skincare products. (Plus she's a total sweetheart, and sent me home with a giftbag full of goodies I'm going to give you a quick review of!)


1. Under Carriage Coconut Lime Deoderant Cream I personally already use a cream deodorant, so this one wasn't as unusual for me as some might be thinking. Cream deodorants are amazing! They're super moisturizing, while still being free of all the not-so-great things you'll find in conventional deodorants and antiperspirants. This one worked really well, and it smelled amazing!

2. CAMP Coconut Beach Face Scrub This scrub has already made its way into my shower essentials! It was really effective, but wasn't too harsh for my sensitive skin. I mix the scrub in with my face wash when I'm in a hurry, or with water to make a masque that I leave on for the duration of my shower!

3. Evy Jo & Co Coconut Milk Soap Made with coconut milk and an essential oil blend with geranium, this soap is super moisturizing and luxurious. Plus it's handmade in Montreal!


4. Kis-met Coco Rinse Although I'm pretty familiar with oil-pulling, I thought the idea of a coconut oil pulling kit was genius! I've suggested the technique to so many of my friends, but it's hard to make the act of swishing coconut oil around in your mouth for 20 minutes sound appealing. The sachets look so chic, and I love that they were cool mint flavoured!



(I accidentally left the lip balm at my office, and I didn't have the willpower to refrain from using the masque the night I got home with it! Both were AMAZING!)

If you're interested in trying any of these Canadian, small-batch products, be sure to head on over to the Indie Apothecary Website and show them some love! 



-J



No comments

Post a Comment

© Bytown and Bloor • Theme by Maira G.